Julies mention of a May 21 deadline confused me. Should be be registering for our rooms based on earlier list serve info or waiting until the proper registration form shows up in the mail and on this site?

-----Original Message-----
From: SciArt-L Discussion List-for Natural Science Illustration-
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Julie Kulak
Sent: Monday, May 03, 2004 10:11 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Conference questions

Hi Jaynie & Co,

I have some questions about the conference meal plans that may be of interest to everyone. I was looking at lodging & meal plan stuff (A reminder to everyone - the May 21 deadline for that stuff is coming up FAST!).

1. Can you purchase individual meals at the conference? So if I want breakfast on Wednesday, but it's not in my plan, I can buy it?

2. Are there refigerators in the dorm room, or fridges somewhere that we can use?

3. If you buy a 6-meal plan do you have to use those meals breakfast-lunch-dinner, or can you use them for any meal (breakfast and lunch for three days, for example)? How flexible is the plan?

Thanks Jaynie!
Donate to the auction!

Julie

Kulak Illustration
Scientific Illustration and Graphic Design