> Julies mention of a May 21 deadline confused me. Should be be
> registering for our rooms based on earlier list serve info or waiting
> until the proper registration form shows up in the mail and on this
> site?

The May 21 'deadline' is a suggested date to absolutely ensure you
get a dorm room. It is not the factual registration deadline of June 7,
although we recommend sending in your form by end of May at the latest.
There are plenty of rooms this year, but if you prefer a single room
you will want to mail your registration in by May 21.

The College of William & Mary is charging a late fee of $75
on reg forms coming in after June 7th. This is non-negotiable.
All the information you need to make your decisions will have been
available on the web site and in the newsletters for over a month
by the time the registration form arrives to ensure everyone plenty
of time plan.

Feel free to ask if you have any more questions.
Jaynie