>Great article Roberta.  I need to bookmark this as much for the discussion
>of stock house (something I've personally avoided) as to the intellegent
>discourse on this collusion topic that has been raised.

>And I love "For all the saber rattling, I doubt that stock houses fear
>collusion. They know artists couldnít collude to go to a restaurant." He
>knows his subject.

>-frank

>>http://www.illustratorspartnership.org/01_topics/article.php?
searchterm=00053

I added that to the the http://www.science-art.com/links.asp link list.

Here is an interesting take on pricing for web site design, but it applies to the
illustration business just as well:
http://old.alistapart.com/stories/fee/fee1.html

Not sure how it relates to textbook publishers...

Britt
Sign-up to display your art with our self-service site:
http://Science-Art.com
http://Medical-Art.com
Science, Nature, and Medicine; searchable art by subject and artist.

Britt Griswold
Science Insights Inc.
P. O. Box 973
Ben Franklin Station