  I own both a mac and PC.  Unfortunatly, I dont own
any software, such as photoshop for the mac, and it
isnt connected to the net, so its been a bit of a
white elephant really.  I was planning on selling it
any buying a more powerful PC that the one i have now
so I can get software such as illustrator/photoshop
and alike for it.   However  Im quite sure most arts
industry jobs use Macs rather than PCs, and its the
arts industry that Id like to break into.   So,
Question:
  Would it be more advantagaous for me to sell the mac
and upgrade the pc and get photoshop for that, or keep
the mac, learn to use it , conect it to the net and
get the software for that instead?

 thanks
 lindsey