Ive not got it here at the moment, so I cant say
excatly what it is, but I think it is an OS 10 or
something like that  (its a transparent grey one)  I
actually got the computer for free from learning
suport at college, so i never used it for anything
more than typing and sheduling, so subsiqunetly, it
doesnt have any added software other than what it came
with.

--- Jeremy Swan <[log in to unmask]> wrote: > What
kind of mac is it?  Honestly, you can convert