Yes, I would like to work on location in a studio of
some sort.   so that are all mac?
But, as jeremy said, I dont want to buy photoshop for
both the systems though and I never got to grips with
the mac.   Macs seem to be good for graphical
software, but its my perception that the PC is a
better all round computer.
   Looks like its leaning towards me keeping the mac
now (which is dissapointing, I was looking forward to
going on a spending spree in PC world!)

 --- Frank Ippolito <[log in to unmask]> wrote: > Hey
Lindsey,