Looks like Im keeping the mac then!   Im not so sure
about networking them both together, Im so computer
illiterate I would probably do irreparable damage or
something.  It might be an option in the future
though.
   Ill probably have to hook my mac up to the net, But
I dont suppose if anyone on here can give me tips on
that, as I dont know if I can have two computers in
the same household using the same dial-up number.  Im
in the UK on BT openworld, so If anyone actually can
answer that question, it would save me some time
hunting the BT website ;)

I'll admit you can get by with either, but The