When will we know if we got into workshops and the members show?
Thanks I know you are very busy getting this all together.
Diane Dorigan

-----Original Message-----
From: SciArt-L Discussion List-for Natural Science Illustration-
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Jaynie Martz
Sent: Friday, May 14, 2004 3:42 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: 2004 registration payment by institution

Dear attendees,

Those of you whose trips are being financed by your institution
or place of business: we must receive payment along with your
registration form. We are unable to place you in a workshop or
field trip without payment and cannot hold places while you wait
for your employer to fund your trip. Forms are time-stamped as they come in
to ensure first come, first served. We cannot accept Purchase Orders.
Check, money order or credit cards only please. Contact Kim
at [log in to unmask] if you need further assistance.

Thank you.
Jaynie