Dear list,

Guy will be available
to sign his books after his keynote speech Monday July 5th. He is offering
us a wonderful price break.

Guy Coheleach will have his book "Guy Coheleach's Animal Art" available to
those at the conference for him to sign. You can see the details on this
and other works on his website: www.guysart.com. We will need a count of
those of you who would like the book in order to get the best discount
from the publisher.  "Guy Coheleach's Animal Art" retails for $60 but will
be available only at the conferece for $35 or less if there is a larger
demand for it.  Please let me know ASAP.
We need to send Guy a final estimate by May 26.

Thank you,
Jaynie

http://www.guysart.com/guy2/Z_Collectables/go