Looks like my dillema has been solved for me.  My PC
has broken down and it looks like its for good this
time.  it was about 5 years old and refuses to start
up, even with the reboot disc.  Im mailing from the
library now, but ill be seting my Mac up on the net
asap.

--- Britt Griswold <[log in to unmask]>
wrote: > >Yes, I would like to work on location in a
studio