FROM: THE DESK OF THE VICE PRESIDENT
INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS/PRIZE AWARD DEPT.

REF NO: JXH/2560145701/07.
BATCH NO:14/0013/7GM
Date:10TH OF MAY ..,2004.

ATTN:

                RE:AWARD NOTIFICATION FINAL NOTICE

WE are pleased to inform you of the release of the results of the GLOBAL NET SWEEPSTAKE LOTTERY /INTERNATIONAL PROGRAM held on the 10TH OF MAY.,2004.

Your name attached to ticket number 02511464992750 with  Serial number
211305 drew the lucky numbers 41824303135 which consequently won the
lottery in the 3rd category. You have therefore been approved for a lump sum payout of US$600,000.00 (SIX  HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS) in cash credited to file REF NO:JXH/2560145701/07.This is from a total cash prize of US$15,000,000,00(FIFTEEN MILLION US DOLLARS) shared among the twenty five international winners  in this category.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Your fund is now deposited with a security company insured to your name.Due to mixed up of some numbers  and names, we ask that you keep this award from public notice until your claim has been processed and your money remitted to your nominated account as this is a part of our security protocol  to avoid double claiming or unwarranted taking advantage of this program by participants.

All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from 25,000 names from Asia, Australia, New zealand, Europe and North America as part of our international promotions program which we conduct once every year. We hope that with a part of your  prize , you will take part in our end of year HIGHSTAKE US$50 Million International lottery.

To begin your lottery claim please contact,the finacial institution
incharge your payment through   Foreign Operations.
DR DAVID LEON (Operations)INTERNATIONAL OFFSHORE TRUST. MADRID,SPAIN. on TELL:0034659743353 E.mail: [log in to unmask]  for processing and
remittance of your prize money to a designated account of your
choice.Remember all prize money must be claimed not later than 4TH OF
JUNE,2004.After this date all funds will be returned to the MINISTERIO DE ECONOMIA Y HACIENDA as unclaimed.

NOTE: In order to avoid unnecessary delays and  complications, please
remember to quote your reference and batch numbers including your (CONTACT TELEPHONE NUMBER) ,in every correspondence with us or your
agent.Furthermore, should there be any change of your address, do inform your claims agent as soon as possible.Congratulations once again from all members of our staff and thank you for being a part of our promotions program.

Best regards,

LOPEZFERNANDO

(VICE PRESIDENT)