Just a reminder that SoCal GNSI will be heading down to the San Diego Natural History Museum this Saturday, May 8th. We will be viewing the exhibit Plant Portraits: The California Legacy of A.R. Valentien, and getting a behind the scenes look at some of the museum's collection, hosted by the exhibit's curator, Margaret Dykens.

There is still plenty of room for interested illustrators. Please RSVP to Michelle Schwengel at [log in to unmask] or 213-763-3477. We would especially like to see a good turnout of San Diego locals. For more information check the website at http://www.stollerdesign.com/gnsi/.

Jeremy Stoller
Senior Graphic Artist
California Science Center
www.CaliforniaScienceCenter.org