Dear All,
             By chance I met someone from the Australian Institute of Medical and Biological Illustration last night at a dinner party. She is one of the organisers for their conference at Bribie Island (just north of Brisbane, where I live) beginning next Thursday http://www.aimbi.org.au/imagine/ . I knew nothing about it till then and it is now too late for me to attend. I thought I should let others know on this list. The program is mostly medical rather than scientific but there will be a lot on file management and protection beginning Thursday.
In case anyone is keen to go at this late stage they could ring Vickie on her mobile 0418 788 128 to organise attendance.
Cheers,
Geoff