Hello everyone,

Please feel free to jump in here and help out my addled brain, but I seem to remember some kind of salary/wage survey from a few years back--was that through the Association of Medical Illustrators? I think it might have been, but as I recall, it was pretty interesting. It was broken up in to geographical locations and salaries, if I recall correctly and had ranges for work that went from really, really low, to very nice indeed. It might have been for just salaried employees, but I do kind of remember hourly rate ranges listed--maybe for institutions? Does any one else remember this? Anyway, I thought it was in keeping with our discussion, which has been most enlightening--I, too, never realized how close you can come to overstepping the legal boundaries of what is considered proper and legal behavior on a list serve.

Thanks to all for their insight.

Take care,
Wendy

Wendy Beth Jackelow