  From: mali moir
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Wednesday, May 12, 2004 11:09 AM
  Subject: Queensland Museum fish research

  Hi Geoff

  I am botanical and natural history artist in Melboune, I've worked at National Herbarium for many years. I just heard some news that the Queensland Museum is working on a fish project. Do you work at the Museum? do you know anything about this? I am painting a great deal of fish at the moment and am interested in any projects on fish. Should I contact you on your personal email?

  Also for list people, what is the name of the technique for fish printing or stamping and is there any good info on how it is done?

  regards.............Mali