I hope you let them know that you want one - seem to be a good price....

dad
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Jaynie Martz<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
  To: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
  Sent: Monday, May 17, 2004 2:53 PM
  Subject: Guy Coleach Animal Art book at reduced price to guild

  Dear list,

  Guy will be available
  to sign his books after his keynote speech Monday July 5th. He is offering
  us a wonderful price break.

  Guy Coheleach will have his book "Guy Coheleach's Animal Art" available to
  those at the conference for him to sign. You can see the details on this
  and other works on his website: www.guysart.com<http://www.guysart.com/>. We will need a count of
  those of you who would like the book in order to get the best discount
  from the publisher.  "Guy Coheleach's Animal Art" retails for $60 but will
  be available only at the conferece for $35 or less if there is a larger
  demand for it.  Please let me know ASAP.
  We need to send Guy a final estimate by May 26.

  Thank you,
  Jaynie

  http://www.guysart.com/guy2/Z_Collectables/go<http://www.guysart.com/guy2/Z_Collectables/go>