I must have really been a weird kid.  I didn't much like "kid shows"...sure those things were on the TV while I was getting ready for school but the shows I looked forward to were shows like Night Gallery, Alfred Hitchcock Presents, Twilight Zone, One Step Beyond, Dark Shadows and The Sixth Sense.  I think some of these were in syndication when I saw them but I loved them.  I couldn't imagine wanting to  watch Sesame Street or Electric Company.    I sometimes watched Romper Room with my mom because we liked to make fun of it.

I have a vague recollection of a show called "Chicken Man".  I don't remember watching it all the way through because my parents watched something else at the same time.  Does anyone remember Chicken Man?  I think he was trying to invent a pill that would cure the common cold....

Elspeth
who dreams of owning all the episodes of Dark Shadows