I have a client, a raptor rehabilitation center, that uses my illustrations on their signs in front of each bird's compound and the signs include line art, text and colored range maps. Obviously, this isn't a well-heeled organization, so we've done what we can to keep costs down. But, I'm finding I have to reprint the signs at least once a year to compensate for heavy fading of the inks from my Epson RX500 and from my husband's Epson Color 1270. So, we're in the market for suggestions from the list as to what others are using in environments where we're dealing with rain (lots of it!), some sun, heat and cold during a year. If we can find the ideal material, we'll see if we can locate funding to pay for the costs of production. These don't have to be something we can print here, but I'm thinking screen-printing, or some sort of signage printing on vinyl might be the answer? I'm open to any and all suggestions y'all might offer! On Elaine's advice, I also perused the archives, too, but most of the information there dated to 2001-2003 so I suspect there are new materials, etc. that are more current. Thanks in advance! Barbara Gleason Helvetica-- BGleason Design & Illustration www.bgleasondesign.com _ Graphic Design ( '<< Scientific & Commercial Illustration / ) ) [log in to unmask] //" " Ph: 541-345-3974 P.O. Box 50535, Eugene OR 97405