Dear All,
            There are some images and words up on the website for "The Insectary - Walking with Bugs" exhibition, of which I am a part, at Redland Gallery, Queensland, Australia. See http://www.redland.qld.gov.au/gallery.cfm and follow the links on the artists names. I cringe at being called a "Botanical Artist" rather than an entomological illustrator or scientific illustrator. I protested at that earlier but it snuck through. I will chase them and get it fixed but the rest of the information is generally good, some of the photos of the other artists work are a bit dark though, especially that of Allyson Reynolds. Her lovely abstracted images are inspired by what you see when you look at moth scales under the microscope.
Cheers,
            Geoff