Marlene, I think you're right. It was in the first Shirley Sherwood
book if my memory serves me now. Thanks for jogging it!! : )
These are all great books for anyone's serious illustration library -
and many of them are available thru interlibrary loan, if you don't
want or can't afford to have them for keeps...

Kathy