From: Historical Recreation in the Kingdom of Calontir [ mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Shane B
Sent: Thursday, January 18, 2007 11:49 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [CALONTIR] beware of Wife Swap

   Olga I am not sure what you mean by "cool down Alastair" as I do not recall me or anyone else being 'hot' but if that makes you feel better to say it then that is ok by me.  :)

All I was doing was trying to gather some more online documentation other than emails is all.  I am glad that like my mother you also have wisdom.  I felt that I could have been some small service to the SCA by passing this on.

Alastair

Shhhh I hereby promote this to the DEAD HORSE department!  :)

(nice cartoon snipped for brevity… the server wouldn’t take my reply the first time… sheeesh.)