Good idea Taina!

If anyone's going my weird days, I'm heading up from Philadelphia Monday
evening and heading home Thurs evening.  I'd love to carpool b/c it's more
eco-friendly - if anyone else's trip would coincide with mine.  I'm a laid
back, friendly travelmate. :-)

Best of luck finding a tripmate too, Taina!

Cheers,
Christi

--
I plan to live forever - so far so good!