Hi Emily:
I looked at your web page to see how you handled watermarks, and think your site is very, very nice. Lovely work. I have a fondness for marine invertebrates, and you have captured their fluidity. I also found the site very easy to navigate and browse.
Thanks for sharing.
Linda

Emily S. Damstra wrote:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite">