Hi all,

although I too don't live in the US, I also signed the petition. Not only to support you in your battle, but also because of the fact that a lot of things that happen in the US first come here eventually. And: I don't think the orphan law can cause trouble in light of foreign art work.

Mieke

From: SciArt-L Discussion List-for Natural Science Illustration- [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Glendon Mellow
Sent: vrijdag 13 juni 2008 3:06
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [SCIART] Orphan Works Battle is on

Britt, I'm in Canada, but I signed the petition anyway.

May I blog this full text, all credit to you and with a link to your Science-Art.com gallery?  I've been watching the discussions and I think this sums it up best for my readers. I'll include a link to the petition.

Glendon Mellow

The Flying Trilobite

Art in Awe of Science