I understand.  But that doesn't make me feel comfortable with 15 second
bites.  Of course, the challenge is to reinvent the way information is made
available.  Certainly there's enough brain power in computer information
services to accomplish that.  I wonder what that will entail, and what will
be lost in the process.  And who will hold the strings.

I don't think I could have sat through the Lincoln-Douglas debates in the
19th Century, let alone the 20th.

bruce

--
Bruce Bartrug