  _____

From: SciArt-L Discussion List-for Natural Science Illustration-
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Bruce Bartrug
Sent: zaterdag 9 augustus 2008 17:23
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [SCIART] PDF file size

Do you have architectural firms as clients?  Makers of optical and
scientific instruments?  They would love your work, Mieke.

And actually I just forwarded both those pages of yours to an author as a
example for a type of illustration -- in my case an exploded view of a total
environment from air to underground aquifer -- something that might blend
into more traditional ink drawings of birds and so on.  (Should I have asked
you first?  I credited you, of course, and indicated how much I admired all
your work.  This book is another mix of scientific text, poetry, comment,
and artwork.  And this time I have a year to work on it so I trust the
artwork will be something I'll be more satisfied with and more willing to
show you.)

Having a publication to work on gets my juices flowing.  I would love to do
more of same.  And this project means I'll have to visit a certain small
town in Europe, maybe more than once at different seasons.  What a drag,
huh?

Bruce