I purchase Mac OSX 10.5 (Leopard) when it first came out but was told to not
install it by our Mac computer administrator at work.  When I asked later, I
was told that it still have problems with the Adobe products.  Are some of
you using Leopard with Adobe CS3?  Is it working for you?  I would really
like to switch my group over to the new system, but since Adobe CS3 is the
main software that we use, I can't risk it if there is still a problem.

Carie Nixon
Illinois Natural History Survey
University of Illinois Institute of Natural Resource Sustainability