Re: images for ECN Greetings Colin and Sci-Arters,

Yes, and yes!  I have copied this to the GNSI members list serve, they are generous artists and many I feel would share with you, if you are willing to make certain the work shared is clearly attributed to the artist.  Colin I think you will enjoy the response you receive.  I am happy to contribute images just write and let me know which images I have might be best for you.

Marie

J Marie Metz
Scientific Illustrator

United States Department of Agriculture
Agricultural Research Service
Plant Sciences Institute, Systematic Entomology Laboratory

National Museum of Natural History
Smithsonian Institution CE-423
10th and Constitution Ave. NW  MRC 168
Smithsonian Institution