Cool! That sort of things in your own back garden is an almost impossibility
in Europe... unless you are living in the north of Sweden of Norway.

I also wish everybody a great new year! Here we had the first white
Christmas since the early eighties and although it was gone the day after,
last night it snowed again and so old years eve is also white!

Mieke

Mieke Roth

Scientific and technical visualizations

Mieke Roth, Msc.