From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Mieke Roth
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Tuesday, December 29, 2009 3:49 AM
Subject: Re: [SCIART] Illutrator / Teaching Job Search

Wow, what a remark. And I hope that it isn't true and that you will keep your job, Linda. I was wandering how the crisis is effecting everyone. I had a big dip a year ago, but right now prospects are looking good. But I can change directions any time I want to, since I have my own business.

Otherwise I have to agree with you, Linda.
Therefore: Hi Cindy, welcome here on the list. This is a great community where people help each other where they can, but barging in like this doesn't help. If you are serious, please tell something about yourself, what you do and what your ambitions are. Otherwise, I think, you will be getting similar remarks as below.

Mieke

P.S. Joan, I almost completed the translation ;-) I hope I have it for you tomorrow!

Mieke Roth

Scientific and technical visualizations

Mieke Roth, Msc.

Breehorn 46