That's just plain awesome, Gail!  Does Mothra have those little twins rooting for her in the game?

Another benefit may be just in drawing in general.  I remember all those exercises back in high school from Drawing on the Right-Side of the Brain where you draw without looking at the paper's surface to practice following contours.  It seems like tablet-art is related to that.

Our nephew, 8, stays with us on weekends.  He has a Bamboo Fun at home, but lately has been using ArtRage with my Intuos 3 here at our place.  He loves it. He's also an avid gamer (and marathon runner - he gets outside) mainly loving the Lego series of games. Using the tablet wasn't even something he blinked at.  He likes to use the undo and redo keys to make "animation".

Glendon Mellow
The Flying Trilobite:  http://glendonmellow.blogspot.com
Art in Awe of Science

2010 Calendar now available!