From: SciArt-L Discussion List-for Natural Science Illustration- [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Emily S. Damstra
Sent: maandag 1 maart 2010 14:45
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [SCIART] question about copyright

Hi Mieke,

I can't comment on what the value of being published in "Blood" might be, since I'm not familiar with that publication.

Regarding copyright, I think it is always a good idea to try to keep the copyright to an illustration you produce, but I also have no problem transferring the copyright if I'm well paid for it. If I were you, I would probably double the price.

Hope it works out for you!
---
Emily S. Damstra
freelance science illustrator