Hello to all,

Over the next few months, I'm trying to integrate more time for freelance work into my life.  I've written a blog post about my *cough* business model so far, and ways to focus and improve my practice so it becomes more of a side dish than merely an after-dinner mint.

If anyone from the Listserv would like to weigh in, here's the link to my blog post about it.  You can comment anonymously  on my blog if you like.
http://glendonmellow.blogspot.com/2010/03/flying-trilobite-business-model.html

Thanks to all for the continuing great advice on the listserv the last few years since Gina Mikel pointed me in this direction. :-)
Glendon Mellow
Art in Awe of Science
http://glendonmellow.com