Dear List-Servers,

I’ve just finalized my 2010 Summer workshop  list. All of these will be held in Colorado.
For more information and/or a registration form, please contact me off the List.

Thanks,

Marj
Leggitt Design
303.394.0566
[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
http://www.science-art.com/leggitt

2010 SUMMER WORKSHOPS
The COLORADO CHAUTAUQUA: Architecture in the Landscape
Instructor: Marjorie Leggitt
Saturday, June 26 & Sunday, June 27 (2 days)      9 a.m.  – 3:30 p.m.
Chautauqua Park, 900 Baseline Road, Boulder, CO
Price: $185

BACK TO BASICS: Drawing with Confidence
Instructors: Marjorie Leggitt & Susan Rubin
Tuesday, July 6  - Friday, July  9 (4 days)    9 a.m. – 2:30 p.m. (half-hour lunch)
Volunteers for Outdoor Colorado (VOC), Dos Chappell Room, Washington Park, Denver, CO
Price: $380

POSTCARDS FROM....Fairplay, Colorado: A Watercolorist’s Best Kept Secret
Instructors: Marjorie Leggitt & Leon Loughridge
Thursday, August 26 – Sunday, August 29 (4 days). Workshop begins at 10 a.m., Thursday and ends at 2:30 p.m., Sunday.
Price: $825 per person/double occupancy*
*Price includes: instruction, handouts, double occupancy lodging, breakfast and lunch, a custom watercolor travel kit
*Single Room Supplement for 3 nights: $175.00. Additional nights of lodging available upon request for an additional fee.

To view Leon’s work and learn about this award-winning, Salamundi Club artist, please visit his website at: http://www.dcartpress.com/