----- Original Message -----
From: "Ruttan, Lore" <[log in to unmask]>
 This post and discussion was very timely for me since I am about to replace
my old printer. I am trying to decide whether to buy an Epson R2880 to make
prints and cards, or whether to have a print shop print my work (and just
get a cheap printer for everyday needs). I am just at the beginning phases
of marketing my work.
 Any thoughts on the trade-offs?
 And although the author of the article was kind of a ... well, irritating
... i gotta agree that prints on canvas are cheesy!
 Lore