I just love it when special folks end up 'cross-pollinating' my two
favorite e-lists!!

Congratulations, Paul Mirocha, for helping out Monarchwatch! Hope you
don't mind me talking up your work a bit!

Kathy G

Begin forwarded message:

> From: Chip Taylor (director) <[log in to unmask]>
>
> Watch the Blog for two updates - one on the Status of the
> Population and another on a new two-way migration map designed for
> us by Paul Mirocha, a well known graphic artist.
> --
> Monarch Watch
> http://www.MonarchWatch.org/
> Create, Conserve and Protect Monarch Habitats

change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."  -
Margaret Mead