Yeah, it got a bit wordy to try to explain on the registration form.

Saturday workshop participants may spend the night at Wolf Village.
Right now, NCSU is not sure if participants will be able to stay in
their room or if they will need to move rooms for the night. If you end
up having to change rooms, we will have a room that we can securely lock
up your luggage. We will not be able to give you that information until
your arrival. In part, it depends on the size of the group that comes
after us and how many people stay that extra day. You will need to
check-out by 2 on Sunday.

Cheers,
Patricia Savage
816 Valerie Dr.