During the Core Conference, which is Monday through Wednesday, you do
not sign up for anything. You can sit, cruise, sample, sleep, whatever
through whomever's lecture. And yes, there are always way too many
wonderful presentations you have to skip. Sometimes it helps to divide
and conquer. You go to one and a friend goes to another and during meal
time you fill each other in.

The workshops and field trips on Thursday through Saturday, you do have
to sign up for.

Cheers,
Patricia Savage
816 Valerie Dr.