Add me to those weary of scrolling. Yes, 2 - 5 minutes. Yes ,pages and pages.
In between message in this list. I too, often just bail out and delete the entire
message. So I miss out on much wisdom here. But I also have much to
contribute. But rarely do so. Accept my  apology for all the messages I do not
respond back too... the great member news I dont cheer, 'Ata Girl! to...the
topics I can contribute expertise in.

Cynthia
Cynthia Padilla, Botanical Arts Workshop Retreats Internationally:
http://www.artinstructor.blogspot.com/