Wanted to share with you some of the work I do, in an even narrower niche
than botanical painting. Hand-coloring rare, antique, botanical prints &
engravings.

I am posting them to a blog, working on that site for months. But this, one of
my favorties, can be viewed at Flicker:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/cynthiapadilla/4497556054/

Would this be a topic of lecture/workshop/demo/trunk show exhbition interest
at a conference? Just musing....

Cynthia

Cynthia Padilla, leading botanical arts workshops across TX, NM, CO, CT, MA,
MO, KS, Canada, Central America, Internationally:
http://www.artinstructor.blogspot.com/