  From: Pam Little
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Tuesday, August 31, 2010 7:02 PM
  Subject: Re: [SCIART] and the winner of ...sharing images advice

  I would encourage all, unless you're posting picsn you don't expect to include in your business to carefully review the terms of usage for all sites like Filckr, picasa, etc. esp. snapfish which requires a purchase along with this kind or similarly more or less stringent types of language that appears on these sites:

  11.1 You retain copyright and any other rights you already hold in Content which you submit, post or display on or through, the Services. By submitting, posting or displaying the content you give Google a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, adapt, modify, translate, publish, publicly perform, publicly display and distribute any Content which you submit, post or display on or through, the Services. This license is for the sole purpose of enabling Google to display, distribute and promote the Services and may be revoked for certain Services as defined in the Additional Terms of those Services.

  FYI,

  Pam