Hi Gail- My computer is doing the same thing!!!  Weird.  Holly

----- Original Message -----
From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Gail Guth
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: 2/23/2011 10:22:41 PM
Subject: [SCIART] dropped emails

Hi, everyone - I've just discovered that my email program is putting LOTS of sci-art messages into my spam folder, even replies to messages I have sent directly, and messages from people I've e-chatted with many times.

If I haven't responded to an email you've sent me, or you've sent to the listserve that I should have replied to, I apologize. I am going to go through the list and see what I have missed. then figure out how to reset my spam filters. Sigh.

Gail

--
Gail Guth
Guth Illustration & Design