Barry

From: SciArt-L Discussion List-for Natural Science Illustration-
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Linda Feltner
Sent: February-02-11 12:24 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [SCIART] OT Now we have our own Katrina-sized storm

Geoff:

Keep safe, and let us know how all goes. We aren't getting many details from
our news sources, but thankfully we can keep track on the internet.

Best to you and all your colleagues and friends.

Linda

Linda M. Feltner Artist, LLC
P.O. Box 325
Hereford, AZ 85615