Yes, new cotton diapers are still available, online: http://
www.clothdiaper.com/PRODUCTS/Prefold-Flat-Diapers

  Sometimes you can find old, soft t-shirts at thrift stores for
under a dollar or so. Church rummage, yard or garage sales are a good
source too. What about those rags they sell for auto detailing? Are
those too linty?

Good luck!

Kathy G

On Feb 7, 2011, at 11:50 AM, Bruce Bartrug wrote:

> No, this topic shouldn't be preceded by "TAN", nor is it a plea for
> recommending a good haberdashery.  Rather, I wonder what others use
> for lint-free rags when painting with oils.  I thought about cotton
> diapers, but not sure they're even sold any more.  All suggestions
> considered, and thanks in advance.
>
> :)b
>
> --
> Bruce Bartrug
> Nobleboro, Maine, USA
> www.brucebartrug.com
>
> The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil,
> but because of those who look on and do nothing.  - Albert Einstein

> instructions at
> http://citnews.unl.edu/presentmethods_lana/listserv/index.html

change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."  -
Margaret Mead