File --> Document Setup --> there's a little radio button on the top right that says "edit artboards" - you can reduce the artboard size there.

Gail

On 2/11/11 9:09 PM, Kathleen Garness wrote:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite">
Is there a way to reduce the white space on the page of your
illustrations before it goes to print? Just thinking...

Kathy G