The program by onOne Software is now named Perfect Resize 7. A trial version is available. I have used it to enlarge cropped, small files to fill  A3 paper with fine results. No doubt it would generate suitable mural-size files. A professional photography instructor of acquaintance recently used Murals Your Way for a mural 4' x 12' from a  3,000 pixels x 9000 pixel JPEG file with excellent results.
Good luck,

David Lewis