Last year I had difficulties in showing a Powerpoint presentation on a PC. I had it on a flash drive as well as a CD. We eventually ran it from my laptop, but every time it went to sleep the program froze, and had to be booted up.

This year, I have a new laptop.
And I have Office 2008 for Mac version of PPT.

Is there a bette way to save it, or Export it for PC?

The manager mentioned to me "you may also try to export your keynote presentation as a powerpoint presentation. You would export as a PPT presentation to your flash drive not a "save as" but "export as".

They also recommended I "save a Mac presentation to a flash drive so it's compatible with a Windows PC, this is preferable."

Well, I didn't think flash drives were Mac or PC in formatting. So I don't know how to do that. I also create the presentation IN powerpoint, I don't know any other way to make a "keynote presentation", is that something new I just don't know about?

Any ideas or comments?

Many thanks,
Linda
Linda M. Feltner Artist, LLC