There is a Medical Artists¹ Association of Great Britain:

http://www.maa.org.uk/

I would also check out the Association Européenne des Illustrateurs Médicaux
et Scientifiques (AEIMS):

http://www.aeims.org/

Although their name is written in French, they have members all across
Europe, including the UK.

Jim

James A. Perkins, MS, MFA, CMI, FAMI
Board Certified Medical Illustrator
Fellow, Association of Medical Illustrators

Professor of Medical Illustration
College of Imaging Arts and Sciences
Rochester Institute of Technology
Rochester, New York 14623
phone: 585-475-2443    fax: 585-475-6447