From: SciArt-L Discussion List-for Natural Science Illustration- [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Tish Grant
Sent: Tuesday, 22 February 2011 10:01 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [SCIART] list of online references and resources

Hi there Gail,

I have recently joined your group.. I am an Artist living in London and have been searching everywhere on Google looking for a site like your's here in the United Kingdom.

I am a fine Artist and would like to get into Sci Art but am struggling! As in.. I cannot seem to find anything out of America..all the sites I find seem to lead back to the USA.

Could anyone help me with any contact's here in the UK?

Would be most grateful and thanks for taking the time to read this!

Cheers, Tish Grant.

Think B4U Print

1 ream of paper = 6% of a tree and 5.4kg CO2 in the atmosphere

3 sheets of A4 paper = 1 litre of water