Gretchen,

That would be great, but which "they"? I emailed Robin Jess of ASBA, but she is only going to forward the message around.
Maybe I can hunt through their past workshops.  Hmmm...

On Mon, Feb 21, 2011 at 8:09 AM, gretchen halpert <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
I think they have a slide show already prepared on the history of botanical illustration.
Gretchen

On Sat, Feb 19, 2011 at 8:45 PM, Catherine Wilson <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Great idea! I'll send them an email tonight.

Thanks Sue.

Cat

On Sat, Feb 19, 2011 at 8:39 PM, ball <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Cat,
Have you contacted ASBA (Amer. Soc. of Botanical Artists http://amsocbotartists.org/)?
-Sue
----- Original Message -----
From: [log in to unmask]" href="mailto:[log in to unmask]" target="_blank">Catherine Wilson
To: [log in to unmask]" href="mailto:[log in to unmask]" target="_blank">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Friday, February 18, 2011 3:19 PM
Subject: Re: [SCIART] Calling Botanists

Yes,
I'm going to another conference or cannot afford the flight seems to be a common theme. Fortunately, next year I'm going to have a earlier start on the call for presenters, which should help. I've had a few direct responses, but if you know a botanical artist in the Washington area please let me know.

All best,
Cat